15 Things You’ll Understand If You’re The Only Girl In Your Friends Group
1. You are used to being called “bro” or “dude” by all your friends.
2. People who don’t know you think you’re a tomboy.
3. They also assume you’re into sports, bikes and all other guy things.
4. People presume you’re dating one of them/all of them.
5. When it comes to dirty jokes, you give them stiff competition.
6. The only time you wish you hung out with girls is when you need to shop for clothes.
7. You are their Love Guru, mother and Agony Aunt all rolled into one.
8. Whether you choose to use it or not, you know more swear words and abuses than the average girl
9. You’ve started thinking like a guy and stopped getting scandalized easily.
10. They are super-protective of you. Even your parents think of them as your bodyguards.
11. Your friends punch you and tease you like you’re a guy. They sometimes forget the fact that you are a girl and you might be having ‘girl problems.’
12. Burps and farts don’t faze you anymore. You’re immune to them.
13. Your friends are not used to seeing you dressed up. When you do, they get all weird about it.